Class Supplies and Helpful Hints
Helpful Hints and information regarding class supplies to make your class experience fun and rewarding.
· Please pay your pattern and kit fees directly to the teacher as instructed. Do not mail them in with your Registration.
· Know how to operate your machine prior to class. Your sewing machine should be oiled and in good working order. You might want to have your sewing machine manual along just in case there is a problem. Bring extra sewing machine needles, bobbins, extra thread, and a surge protector extension cord. Bring all your machine feet, too, in case the instructor suggests using a particular foot.
· A basic sewing kit (BSK) includes:
18” ruler, paper scissors, fabric scissors
eraser & sharpener
fabric markers (light & dark)
Rotary cutters (with a new blade and a spare)
a cutting mat
· Teachers' pets will help collect kit fees at the beginning of class.
· Please silence your cell phones and leave the room before you start to talk if you must take a call.
· Many people have allergies and cannot tolerate perfume or cologne, so please use them sparingly or not at all.